Dr. O P Rewaria
Dr.Sneh Lata Rewaria.
Mr SK Das
Who we are
EDUQUEST is Non Govt. Organisation (Registration under societies Registration Act 1860 Govt.of NCT Delhi Regd. No-S-40927/2001), working under the leadership of Dr. Snehlata Rewaria (Physician & Social worker) running several interventions in the areas of Health care, child education, Women Empowerment & Vocational training. Eduquest reaches out to more than 700 beneficiaries every day including children, adolescent, women & families.
What we do
The eduquest voluntarily worked with various societies in North and North-West areas of Delhi like Child Home Badli , SOS Village Bawana since 2002, various Charitable dispensaries run by Sanatam Dharam Mandirs and Gurudwaras, Organised Health camps and Awareness sessions on prevention of diseases , social issues, women empowerment and education. Successfully completed project -“Health promotion targeting lifestyle factors and danger signals for prevention & early detection of Cancer”. Supported by: Directorate of Health Service, Govt.of NCT of Delhi. The ongoing project is “ Mobile Health Dispensaries services in Jhuggi Jhopari/ Resettlement Colony under TPDDL area of operation” Since 2015 on regular basis
HighlightsImpact created by the organization in brief
- Two vocational centres one at vijay vihar phase-1 near sector-5 Rohini and another at Metro vihar phase-1 trained 55 women in cutting tailoring and beauty parlor and mehandi desiging and provided free tuition to approx 300 students.
- Eduquest run O P D diagnosed and provided treatment to the patients, organized awareness sessions on prevention of diseases, health camps worked for other NGOs like world vision, SOS Village Bawana, child home Badli and Plan India. Attended approximate 5,00000 participants attended till so far.
- 900 people screened and awared for Cancer Awareness project supported by DHS Delhi Govt. organized 8 health camps and 8 Awareness sessions in various locations
- The ongoing project-“ Mobile Health Dispensaries services in Jhuggi Jhopari/ Resettlement Colony under TPDDL area of operation” Since 2015 on regular basis, The project started with two mobile dispensaries in Feb 2015 and third mobile dispensary was added in November 2015. The 4th mobile van was added in January 2017 . The data till 31st March 2019 are as
- Total beneficiaries attended – 359128.
- 1200 Awareness sessions organized at various locations , WLC,SHG, WLC program organized by SIG dept , samman program for senior citizens organised by TPDDL and for corporate. Total participant attended the sessions are 28501.
- 542 Awareness sessions organized at various vocational training centres run by TPDDL in j j clusters on prevention of diseases, educational, women empowerment, life skill education, Ethics, Positive attitude, menstrual hygiene and health check-up of trainee and students etc. Total participants attended session are 17658.
- 21 Health camps organisd for industrial workers at different locations. Total 3600 participants attended the health camps.
- Nano Health project: Prevention of Non- Communicable diseases.
- Geographical Reach (organization has ongoing program interventions) State Name of District Number of locations Delhi North and North-West Delhi jj clusters, resettlement colonies and Rural 250 approx.
- Key achievements of the organization since beginning.
Education- Free tuition for Poor children who are attending Govt. School. Health – Providing O P D Treatment at doorstep, General Health check-up camps and Awareness Sessions on prevention of various communicable, non communicable and life style diseases. Organizing sessions on Positive attitude, Life skill education etc at Vocational Training centres. Women Empowerment - Legal issues related to dowry & domestic violence Educating Women to know the importance of health, parenting, work life balance etc
To Promote community Development through awareness on Health, Education. Women Empowerment and Environment.
To support and encourage the sustainable development of communities in distress, The Eduquest was formed with a mission to empower the lives of community in distress through